Wednesday, September 10, 2014

HOW Many Calendars Do I Have to Keep Track Of?!!

I don't know about you, but I have all of my classes on my Google Calendar. Plus I have test calendars for 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th grades. (Yes, I teach them all.) Plus meetings. Plus school events. Plus, as a parent, the Kindergarten calendar. And once in a blue moon, I even have a personal life.

But if I am looking at all those calendars I go into sensory overload. In truth, usually all I want to see are my classes and scheduled meetings.

I recently started using the calendar app Up To on my Android. (It's available for iPhone as well.) It allows me to have my primary calendars (classes and meetings and life events) as the default visible calendars (what they call the "front" calendars) and with a tap, the calendar expands, accordion-like, to show the secondary calendars (test schedules, etc.) It is rapidly becoming my "go-to" phone calendar app.

Here's their short video demonstration:



This is a link to their website, with links to the Google Play store (for Android) and Apple's App Store (for iPhones).

No comments:

Post a Comment